Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Location: Synchronicities > 9419 S Union Square, Sandy, UT
These Yoga classes are intended to improve and assist with:
Know that repeat practices can create your intended improvements.
8-Week Series starts January 8th. SPACE IS LIMITED and registration will be closed as soon as spots are filled. Please sign-up as soon as you can to ensure availability.
Subject to availability if someone who is enrolled in the 8-week series cancels. Please text Sarah at 801-390-2108 to confirm you can drop-in.
- Students who want an affordable way to practice with an experienced teacher
- Students who want to learn proper alignment in Yoga poses
- Students who want to learn how to reduce stress and relax
- Students who want customized guidance for their specific needs related to
- Students who choose to add deeper concepts of awakening and transformation of spirit, mind and body and practice Yoga the way it was meant to be
- Students who want to go beyond the physical aspects of Yoga and improve their practice by continued studies
- Students seeking a deeper connection to the spirit of Yoga, and use Yoga as an awakening and transformation tool
- Students who choose to give personal attention to transforming their own negative attitudes and life style
These classes are GREAT for:
- People with back, neck, hip, knee or shoulder issues
- Expecting mothers
- Anyone suffering from anxiety or depression
Please contact Sarah via text at (801) 390-2108 if you have any questions about the 8-week Serios that starts January 15th.
You may drop-in for a class but only IF there are extra spots available. Priority will be given to students who choose to commit to the 8-week series in advance. This allows me as a teacher to get to know you over time, offer appropriate modifications, plus it keeps the energy of the class clear and consistent.
If you have to reschedule or cancel a class - please do so 24 hours before your scheduled appointment so the spot can be given to someone who wants to drop-in.
VERY IMPORTANT: If student cancels less than 24 hours before class, they will still pay for the missed class. WHY? Because emergency reasons or cancellations do not give the teacher enough time to use the spot for another paying client. If a person cannot come for whatever chosen emergency or reason they still have to pay for the missed reserved appointment. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
NEW Students, please arrive 15 minutes early so I can speak with you ahead of time to understand your specific needs before you join the online class.
Reserve your space ahead of time, be on time, and choose to make your Yoga class treatment practice a priority. This can be useful. This is your choice.
Yoga is NOT a substitute for medical treatments, medical doctors, mental health doctors, mental health professionals, and services. If you or your clients need medical or mental health professional services please see these professionals and recommend to your clients that they must do so as well.
Sarah Yoga & Wellness
333 E Main Street #1038, Lehi, UT 84043
I work by appointment ONLY
Copyright © 2019 Sarah Yoga & Wellness